Membership of Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce is a very informal affair. You can become involved at whatever level you are most comfortable. Of course the committee wants to tap into the energy and creativity of as many members as possible. But if you are happiest keeping in touch via the monthly Business Breakfast meetings, so be it.
- Members gain the opportunity of “putting a little back” into the town from which they make their living, thereby promoting its prosperity and demonstrating their support for Sidmouth and the enterpris
- The opportunity of applying to join the various Action Groups and Working Parties, gaining a voice in how the town is developed, and through the added weight of joint membership, strengthening the cas
- Being part of a united voice for business in the Sidmouth area, able to gain the ear of Sidmouth Town Council, EDDC and DCC.
- Being kept updated by regular newsletters and meetings when necessary, on developments, legislation, policies, events etc which may have a bearing on the economy of the area and your business.
- Free information source providing local and regional contacts for a variety of business issues.
- Opportunity to meet other members, make business contacts and hear about various business topics at our regular Business Breakfast and General meetings.
- From 2005 a free listing on the new Chamber website and an opportunity to sponsor the site and advertise your business.
|Type of Member
To join, contact us using the online form below.